Welcome to SBS – your home away from home!
At SBS, we offer long-term student housing partnerships with municipalities, counties, and universities. We strive to provide high quality, affordable student housing in the Nordic region and offer a smooth, fully digitalized rental experience. Our aim is to be the leading student housing company in the Nordics, and the preferred choice for students pursuing their career dreams.
We provide a variety of accommodations in Sweden, Denmark, and in Norway, with a focus on major student cities such as Stockholm, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Luleå, and Lund. We offer students everything from one-room apartments with a private kitchenette to multi-room apartments that can be shared with a friend.
Many of our housing properties have study rooms and shared spaces tailored to encourage socializing and building a sense of community among residents. We always aim to create student environments that are not only comfortable and convenient, but also inspiring, stimulating, and enriching.
You’ll find information about our areas and the student apartments we offer under each city and area. We also provide more details about our available student housing.
Friendly reminder! All information about our student housing for tenants is provided in Swedish. To get all the details in your preferred language, please use the Google Translator in the corner. It's important to note that translating directly from Swedish can lead to the risk of inaccurate information. If you have any specific questions regarding the information, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I apply for student housing?
To apply for our student housing in Sweden, you apply through the housing platform HomeQ. However, to use this platform, you'll need to register with BankID. For a smoother application process, we recommend reaching out directly to email@example.com. If you are seeking accommodation in Stockholm, Jönköping, Malmö, or Luleå, these are the housing platforms to use for your application:
- Stockholm: Our student housing in Stockholm is managed by both Bostad Stockholm and HomeQ.
- Jönköping: Our student housing in Jönköping is managed by both Studbo and HomeQ.
- Malmö: Our student housing in Malmö is managed by both Boplats-Syd and HomeQ. Boplats-Syd does not require BankID registration.
- Luleå: Our student housing in Luleå is managed by Studentbostadsservice and does not require BankID registration.
We are about to introduce our own housing queue, in which you can join from the age of 13 without the need of BankID authentication. To secure a favorable position in the queue, fill out an expression of interest form on our website and we'll notify you via email when our national queue system opens.
Once you've signed a contract with us, be sure to download our housing app. The app compiles all the information and actions you need to manage your housing in one place. You'll receive your rent statements that are easily paid directly in the app, report any issues, upgrade your housing packages, sign up for home insurance, and access additional information and services from SBS - all within the app.
Here's how to do it step by step:
- Download the housing app from Google Play or App Store.
- When you first open the app, you will be greeted by Avy's general home page.
- Click Log in with BankID. If you do not have access to Mobile BankID, you can log in with an SMS code or email code.
- Register using your email address and phone number.
- The installation is complete - now you can pay your rent with a simple click! If you pay your rent/fee today by direct debit, you can pay with the housing app instead.
Remember that you need a smartphone to download the app. If multiple people are on the contract for an apartment, they can all log in to the app. Only residents at SBS have access to the app. If you have questions about your housing, see Housing Information under the Overview tab in the housing app.
For more information on specific requirements and conditions for moving into your new home, please click the link here.
Hope you will enjoy staying with us! If you can't find what you're looking for, you're always welcome to contact us through My Pages, or alternatively to firstname.lastname@example.org.